Friday is Valentine’s Day (I’ll give you a moment to let that sink in if this is the first time you’re realizing that fact). There’s no reason to panic, though. Whether you just met or you’ve been married for several decades, Jupiter is packed with fun and romantic date spots for every couple. With these helpful suggestions plus a little bit of planning, it’s still possible to pull of the perfect Valentine’s Day date night.
I’ve included a range of options for every budget and lifestyle. Pick one or combine several suggestions into a super date – it’s up to you!
- Classy: What’s more romantic than sharing a plate of pasta, a la Lady and the Tramp? Even if you prefer to order your own dishes, Portabella Cucina Italiana in Jupiter has the elegant, romantic atmosphere you’re searching for – not to mention top-notch traditional Italian food to impress even the most discerning date.
- Cozy: Set the mood by treating your sweetheart to some of the area’s best seafood (and other great cuisine, too). The outdoor patio at Jetty’s is the perfect place to relax, take in the scenery … and enjoy your significant other’s company, of course. (Get there early, though – this place doesn’t do the whole “reservations” thing.)
- Casual: If you’re looking to steer clear of crowded steakhouses and candlelit Italian restaurants, grab your date and head to one of Jupiter’s many casual joints for some tasty grub. Favorites include Food Shack (of course) and Noble Thai & Sushi.
- You don’t have to be Fred Astaire to impress your significant other. But you can surprise your partner with a trip to Fred Astaire studio in Jupiter for a lesson in the art of dance – they’re offering a special Valentine’s dance class on Friday, February 14th for people of all skill levels.
- If choreographed dancing isn’t your cup of tea, hit up one of the many local spots with live music and shake it to your heart’s content. Square Grouper is always a Friday night favorite for danceable music. If you want to salsa your way into your sweetheart’s good graces, Copacabana also has great live music and a delicious Cuban menu to boot!
Want to escape the crowds of canoodling couples? Hit the great outdoors. Whether your budget is tight or you’re looking for something serene, an outdoor picnic or a moonlit stroll along the beach or Intracoastal can be the ultimate romantic retreat.